It’s getting chilly in Houston. However, our residents at Monarch Medical Center know what it takes to stay cozy when the temperature drops. Nothing warms us up like a steaming mug of hot chocolate, and Cacao & Cardamom Chocolatiers
Gourmet Hot Cocoa in Houston: Drink it There
Cacao & Cardamom has outstanding hot cocoa drinks to warm your body and soul this season! A trip to this luxury chocolatier is a treat in itself. You’ll see and taste amazing chocolate confections and enjoy a spot of shopping, as well. Do you have a hardcore chocolate lover in your life? If so, this gourmet chocolatier offers everything you’ll need in one place.
Take It Home to Make Yourself
Beyond serving an amazing cup of cocoa, Cacao & Cardamom is the “perfect place to score some seriously high-quality dark chocolate, the must-have ingredient for making the best hot cocoa at home,” according to Houstonia magazine. You can purchase toppings here, as well, or use what you have at home. Shop owner Annie Rupani suggests that anything that can be paired with chocolate will go well with your hot cocoa. Consider:
- Traditional tiny marshmallows or giant ones
- Whipped cream or Cool Whip
- Mints like spearmint, candy canes, or Creme de Menthe
- Flavored liquors like black cherry, cherry, or orange
Feeling Adventurous? You’ve Got Options!
If Cacao & Cardamom has whetted your appetite for gourmet cocoa, try these locations in and around Houston.
- The Chocolate Bar offers a unique spin on cocoa with frozen cocoa treats. They won’t warm you up, but they’re absolutely delicious!
- Kiran’s offers Masala hot chocolate. It’s a traditional Indian hot chocolate that’ll have you hooked once you taste it.
- Hugo’s has a ground chocolate hot cocoa style beverage really worth trying.
Learn More About Cacao & Cardamom
As can be seen, our community at Monarch Medical Center knows how to have fun in the winter! Want to learn more about Houston apartment living? Check out our blog for more exciting things to do or contact us to schedule a tour today!Back to all posts